Russell Hobbs 6-in-1 blender and Nutella Cheesecake
I enjoying cooking the problem is that I very rarely get the chance so when the chance to try out the Russell Hobbs 6-in-1 blender I thought this was my chance to set some time aside to give it a test and I also get to make something yummy.
So what can this kitchen gadget do? Well, it is a 600W multi-functional hand blender with food processor attachment and can do 6 functions in one including processing, creaming, slicing, shredding, blending and whisking.
Here is also a little video for you to see its full capabilities.
The idea was to create a recipe using this and for inspiration, they send me a link to a recipe by Nigella Lawson called Nutella Cheesecake well once I saw that I have to give it a try. So here we go.
- 250 grams digestive biscuits
- 75 grams soft unsalted butter
- 1 x 400 grams jar Nutella (at room temperature)
- 100 grams chopped toasted hazelnuts
- 500 grams cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 60 grams icing sugar (sifted)
What to do
- Break the digestive biscuits into the bowl of the processor, add the butter and a tablespoon of Nutella, and blitz until it starts to clump.
- Add 3 tablespoons of the hazelnuts and continue to pulse until you have a damp, sandy mixture.
- Tip into a 9inch round springform and press into the base either using your hands or the back of a spoon. Place in the fridge to chill.
- Beat the cream cheese and icing sugar until smooth and then add the remaining Nutella to the cream cheese mixture, and continue beating until combined.
- Take the springform out of the fridge and carefully smooth the Nutella mixture over the base. Scatter the remaining chopped hazelnuts on top to cover and place the tin in the fridge for at least four hours or overnight.
- Serve straight from the fridge for best results.
In the end, it was an easy recipe made even easier with a kitchen gadget that done it all. The
Russell Hobbs 6-in-1 blender
has an RRP of £64.99 and is well worth the investment.
We were sent this item for the purpose of this post, all thoughts and opinions are our own.